Thursday, July 21, 2005

Day 2

so here we are on day 2 of the blog ... still wondering what exactly I will be using this for and what the heck Im going to talk about that would interest anyone...how to set the darn thing up...what things that it's ok to talk about ... and what it isn't :)
I won't be sharing my deepest thoughts, wishes and dreams, but I think this will be a good place for me to share some random ramblings and things that I feel are interesting tidbits of information. So please read on if you would like, otherwise go ahead and skip it. I promise I won't hunt you down and ask you why you don't like me :)
Last night Paul and I did a little more research on the new car we're searching for. We're trying to narrow down the choices so this weekend we can go out and test drive the ones we feel best suit our needs. Im hoping we can walk in, tell the guy which cars we want to drive, ask him what kind of deals/incentives they're offering and what they'll give us for our trade in without too much of a struggle. Then on to the next dealer. Im hoping that this will not be an all day struggle. I hate car dealers. Its such a frustrating experience.
Well, enough about that. I need to figure out how to set up this blog with some more fun stuff like pictures and links and stuff. Otherwise nobodys going to want to visit with me...

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi there Susan.. My boyfriend & I just started our own blog yesterday and its a bit overwhelming! So, from one newbie to another, just thought i'd say hi & good luck! I love the links about scrapbooking- I wish I had the patience ( and creativity for it).

KOM said...

Just surfed through and noticed you're new. Good luck to you.

That was not all supposed to rhyme.

The IKON said...

If you ever need anything to talk about, feel free to go to my blog to get you started. If I haven't made you at least think, smile, or piss you off, then I have no idea why I'm blogging