Monday, August 29, 2005

2Peas Meme Challenge # 9

So Tenika posted a new Challenge on 2peas to list the 10 places you want to travel to.
Here's a link to the thread and my list-this was fun to think about. Thanks Tenika! :)

2peas Meme Challenge #9 http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=1360810

10 Places I Want to Travel to:

1. Tuscany
2. The Isands of the Bahamas
3. Spain
4. London
5. Santa Fe, NM
6. The Greek Islands
7. Venice
8. The Grand Canyon
9. Washington DC
10. Paris

3 comments:

Ti said...

great list... as far as you top 10 i've only been to grand canyon and the one word that comes to mind is AMAZING! hope you'll get to see some of these places soon.

Jennifer said...

Oooohh... I forgot Venice. Funny... I don't want to fly over the ocean but the thought of floating around some channels appeals to me... LOL

SpAzzGiRL said...

I forgot Venice as well...funny.
I've got the Grand Canyon on my list as well, I thought I was the only child who didn't get to go. lol