Monday, August 15, 2005

ding dong shauna's gone


I really like the show, The Cut. Im not sure why people haven't gotten into it. Im bummed I missed the show Friday night. Since it moved from Wed to Friday nights Im all confused.
I love the artistry that goes along with the competition each week. For once its not about anything other than talent and Tommy votes off the people he thinks didn't do a good job instead of the other contestants voting off the slacker. I think its a lot like the Apprentice.
Anyway, Shauna thought she was already a famous fashion designer. I think that was her problem. That and that she had no talent!
She walked around in her fur coat totally thinking she was slumming it. Most of the time she was sick and relied on her team mates to keep her in the competition. She should have been gone long ago. Bahbye Shauna

1 comment:

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Hey Susan :)

I didn't know you had a blog :) Have a great day!