Thursday, August 04, 2005

the end of a long week


This has been a long week...
I haven't had much internet time this week. :( but, Im really happy that tomorrow is Friday and Paul has one of his Dr appts. That will be good to get out of the way. Monday he has another one that we hope we'll find out what the heck is going on with his joints. Its rare that Im looking forward to a Monday, but I am looking forward to this Monday. :) Got to be optomistic so Im putting this pretty little flower here to make me happy :)
Im hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend. That will make me happy! Its been ages since I've been in my scraproom. I've got a few pages done that I need to submitt and another one Im working on for my Memory Makers Masters entry. The deadline for this is coming up way faster than I thought it would...yikes. I may not make it in time.
Oh well, there's o much going on right now I am not going to stress about it. If I get it done, I'll enter. If I don't then I won't.

No comments: