Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Its my party ....

Its my birthday. Yipee
I don't really like birthdays. Im feeling very old and I don't want to be reminded of another year passing. Paul isn't one for planning surprises. He pretty much justs asks me what I want for my birthday. He feels bad about it, but he's just not a good planner. That's okay.
My family is expecting to come over to my house this weekend for a party and Im trying my best to put it off. Why? Because cleaning my house, cooking for everyone and cleaning up afterwords does NOT sound like a happy birthday to me party. Paul swears he'll do it all if I want a party. Yeah right. Like Im going to sit on the couch and watch him clean the house and make a pasta salad...thats not gonna happen.
I would much rather scrap all afternoon then have my wonderful hubby take me out to dinner. Thats my story and Im sticking to it :)
In honor of my birthday I wanted to post a picture of myself, but I couldn't find one...not one. I found a few of hubby and I but thats it. Im the main picture taker in the family and so Im always behind the camera...not in front of it.
So instead, Im posting a few pictures a photographer friend, Alex Tinsman, took of Paul and I last year at christmas. Shes does awesome work. So, for my birthday picture, it'll have to do.
Tomorrow Im making my resolution list for the next year. First thing on the list is that I'll be asking for more pictures of myself :)
Happy birthday to me

5 comments:

karen marie said...

Hello Susan...just another pea leaving my comment-for-the-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a good one. I can so relate to not having any pictures of myself. But that's what happens to us...other-side-of-the-lens girls.

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!!! :D Hope it was a good one.

These photos are absoloutley gorgeous!!!!

The Reeds said...

Wow, great photos!!

Stace said...

Hope it was a great Birthday...

~Caro~ said...

Happy birthday (a lil belated ;) )