Friday, August 12, 2005

Meet Ethan


this little guy is the rock our entire family is currently holding on to. He is our famiy lifeline at the moment.
You see, his uncle Justin is very very sick. Everytime there is a glimmer of hope it seems to be quickly doused with cold hard truth.
This morning at 5 am was the 2nd worse call you ever want to receive about one of your children. Its the one were you're told to make sure his affairs are in order... where your told that we're not giving up hope, but reality is that you need to do, what you need to do to be ready for the 1st worst call you'd ever want to receive.
But Ethan represents hope to us all I think. Something about a baby that does something to your soul to make you believe you will get through it.
Right now Im not sure how we will, but I'm hanging on to this little guy as tight as I possibly can right now.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Susan,
I am so sorry to hear about Justin. I will pray for him and your family. Your grandson is just beautiful. I wish we still lived nearby so the boys could see you and Paul again. You both are such a joy to be around. {{{hugs}}}
Anna