Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Summer rain...

I was so excited this morning to wake up to rain drops falling.
Something so refreshing to a summer rain shower. Yesterday was dry, tomorrow is suppose to be hot, the yard is brown and the grass is crunchy no matter how much I water it. Its amazing to me that one rainy day will green up the grass faster than watering it every day during hot weather. So its a good thing. We live in the pacific northwest after all, its suppose to rain here :)

I took Thursday and Friday off of work this week so I may or may not be around. Hopefully Paul and I will be able to relax a little after the stressful news with Justin recently.
Im happily registered for the CK Convention Oct 28th and 29th! Barb and I are cutting out of work early on Friday and heading to Bellevue. I reserved a room at the Red Lion so we're going to shop, eat, crop and take classes! so cool to be hanging out with other scrappers and just having fun. Im so excited :)

1 comment:

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Lucky you going to CK!!! Should be fun for sure. Glad you got some rain :)