Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Its been so long

and I've been so busy.
No time to blog, but Im still here.
hustle and bustle of christmas shopping, parties and gift making.
Im proud of myself for making many of my gifts this year. I made two complete gift albums for family. On one hand I can hardly wait to give these gifts. Im so excited to see their reaction to them. On the other hand, I love the albums sooooo much I don't want to give them away.
I can hardly stand to part with a card much less a whole album.
It sure makes Christmas more exciting when you love the gifts your giving. I stress so much over each and every one. I returned two gifts I'd bought already because I had second thoughts about them being perfect for the person I was planning on giving them to.
Oh well, soon it will be over and I can relax!

1 comment:

maria said...

Albums are priceless gifts! So glad to hear you've done two! Wow. Good to see you "back".