Monday, February 13, 2006

The Jenni Bowlin kits are coming....

Im anxiously awaiting my Jenni Bowlin Feb Kit to come.
I think they shipped last Friday ....
hurry, hurry, hurry!

Jenni is so talented and Im really looking forward to getting her first kit.
I want her to push me a little outside my comfort zone,
try new things,
different products than I usually buy,
do something different.

Her inspiration is up on the site...
Wow!!! cant wait to get my hands on this kit and create something ....

http://www.jennibowlin.com/content.aspx?type=galleryfront

I tried to scrap some this weekend but my mind kept thinking about all the cool stuff coming in the kit that I want to use instead of the stuff I have already. . .

hurry, hurry, hurry....

Update: It came!!! Whooohooo-its awesome!

No comments: