Monday, February 27, 2006

One year in a blink of an eye

I can't believe we went from this

to this

In just one short year.

The little guy turned 1 yesterday.
Birthday party held at the Rainforest Cafe at Southcenter Mall.
Not the best choice for a 1 year olds birthday party.
Crappy lighting, scary sounds, lots of stuff going on all around, not a great place to hold a conversation with anyone...
Every so often the lights dim and thunder sounds start, lightening starts to flash... like in a rainforest. Scary for a one year old. Ethan would start to cry every time that thing would go off.
Once the food came I busied him my foccocia bread...yummy! he had a death grip on the bread and it made everything better ;-0
If it were me I would have picked a place better for photography, but thats just me.
Go for a place with great lighting :- )

2 comments:

Mo said...

He's so sweet!!!!!!!! Sorry the birthday party was scary for the little guy. Happy Birthday Ethan!!! Mo

Reen said...

Happy Birthday little man! Those pictures are soooooooo sweet! I hope he got to eat some cake anyway :)