Wednesday, March 22, 2006

speaking of redecorating...

So I have this room in my house were all the stuff goes that doesn't have a home.
Its basicly a guest bedroom, but theres oh so much more in there...

Paul tells me two weeks ago his brother is coming to town and is going to stay in that room.
Is he crazy...I keep the door closed on that room!
The time to redecorate this room passed long ago, but with company coming I had to put it in hyperspeed.

So I took some of the stuff out...took it to the goodwill.
Took some more of it out...took it to the garage.
Took some more of it out and threw it away.
Painted it, put in some new lighting, new blinds and some new furniture in it.

It now looks like this!


then Paul brother comes to town...no, he's not S-T-A-Y-I-N-G at our house...
He's stopping by though, and we go out to dinner.
...but I just ran the marathon of redecorating for nothing...
except the room is now done and I can start leaving the door open :)

5 comments:

s said...

Bummer Susan.......but you got a cool room out of the deal :) Love that bed !!!!

Mo said...

SUSAN!!!!!!! It is GORGEOUS! LOVE that paint color!!!! So what dates am I booked for??? :) Mo

Reen said...

Beautiful Room!! I love the quilt, the paint color on the walls, the funiture! So perfect!!!

maria said...

Gorgeous room! Awesome! I really love the colors!

JENNY B said...

pretty room susan! your work was worth it whether or not you BIL stayed there =)