Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sunny Sundays and Daisys

Last weekend Paul and I ended up in Seattle for the day.
It wasn't planned, which is usually when we have the most fun.
It kind of just happens.
We don't have plans and don't need to be anywhere.
We were doing our weekend chores thing and after running to the grocery store I asked him if he wanted to run into town and go shopping .
I married the right man because anytime I say shopping or downtown he's all over it.

On the way home we stopped off at Alki Beach which is a cool little place where people roller blade, bike, walk, see and be seen.
Its just across the sound from Seattle so I snapped of a few pics.
Nice day. Fresh air. Shopping and lunch out.
What could be better?

These daisys hanging over my coffee pot to brighten up my mornings, thats what...
I love daisys.
Any kind or any color.
Gerbina Daisys are my all time favorites but I love the simple old fashion kind too.
And they last for weeks! These ones are over a week old and they still look perfect. Roses last about 3 days for me. Im not sure why, but three or four days and they start looking all droppy and sad.
I like daisys so much more.
They're more me. Simple, not stuffy, more down to earth, they're just plain ole' daisys
:-) alot like me

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

Sounds like a great day Susan :) I love daisies to !!!!!

Reen said...

What a breathtaking picture! Glad you had a great weekend. Love you and your daisies too ;)

maria said...

So glad you had an awesome weekend! Love the pictures! I also love daisies!