Saturday, April 22, 2006

Elliott



Well we got horrible news at Elliotts Vet appt today.
We took some chest xrays and found out he's having heart failure....
He's having a really hard time breathing and he's been caughing alot.
The dr says thats because his lungs are getting fluid leaking into them because the blood vessals are backing up into the lungs and ...and...I quit listening right about then.
It doesn't really matter anyway.
Theres nothing they can do to help him.
Not sure what we're going to do yet.
The Vet says we should do something soon, but I don't want to.
On the other hand, I don't want to watch him suffer either.
THIS is why I didn't want to take him to the vet.
Deep down I knew something really bad was wrong with him and I just didn't want to know about it.
'Cause when you know, you have to decide what your going to do...
I canceled his grooming appt. Im just going to bathe and cut his hair myself because the stress of going to the groomer is just too much for him. We need to keep him quiet and calm...

6 comments:

EC said...

oh Susan - i'm crying for you. i'm so sorry to hear that. how devestating. poor little guy.

Suzelle said...

Oh Susan....I am so sorry !!!! I am so sad for you !!!!

Sherry said...

Susan, Elliott is so lucky to have you! I am so sorry this happened!

Mo said...

OH NO!!! Susan! I'm so sorry!!!!!!! I hope he doesn't suffer too much. Poor little doggie. (((((HUGS))))

maria said...

Oh Susan I'm sorry....I know too well how hard it is when something like this happens to our furry babies. Our Ali has been battling cancer for some time now and it's just so sad..I'm sorry to hear this is happening to your baby! Hugs to you!

Angela Green said...

Oh Susan, I am so, so sorry!