Friday, June 23, 2006

Almost done

Well, Im not sure how 'true' the paint color looks in these pictures, but you'll get the idea.
I have some white shelves Im hanging on this wall. Paint is still drying on them.















standing in the door looking in, this big blank wall on the right is where my new Ikea shelf will go. Most of the stuff I have in those little white shelves and the stuff still packed up will go on the new shelf. Then I can take the small book cases out. I just gave my sewing machine table a fresh coat of white paint. It needs to go in here somewhere.

opposite corner. My treadmill is just in there to mock me. My scraproom partner mochi hasn't quite figured out where his pillow should be.




















I need to bring in a few more touches of red. Im thinking of making a red slipcover for my chair too.


9 comments:

suethomas40 said...

Your room is looking fabulous, Susan!!!!!!!

Suzelle said...

Susan....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it !!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Susan, this is *very* beautiful! Have fun in there... :)

CMK said...

What a great color! Love it.

Mary Jo said...

Loving that paint color!!!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous room!!! Love that color!

maria said...

I love, love, love your studio!!!! Awesome color!

Sofia said...

Wow! Gorgeous room. Looks like a great place to work.

plualum said...

Wow! I love it! I'm so jealous. My scrapbook closet isn't nearly as cool. lol I love the comment about Mochi not finding his spot yet. That is important when you rework things. They get a little bent out of shape for awhile. LOL Thanks for sharing. I'm green with envy ;-)