There was a Blog challenge posted over at 2P's…
Its a good thing because my blog has been seriously lacking in updates lately.
So, the challenge is - If you won the all-time jackpot lottery today, share how it would change your lifestyle and list ten material things that you would buy. Im thinking this must be a multi million dollar lottery to be considered the "all-time" jackpot so here goes
Well the obvious answer is that I’d quit my job. And Paul would need to quit his job too.
Then it would be time to do some traveling (see #9) before deciding on a place to buy our new house. I’d need to hire a gardening service and a housekeeper too.
Ten things I would buy
1) Our dream house - Kailua beachfront.
2) a second home for us - gotta have a place to stay when we come back to visit family. Its got to be nice enought to make me want to stay there at least half the time, cause I know I'd miss my family.
3) A new truck for Paul, any kind he wants
4) modest but new houses for each of our kids and one for my parents
5) new furniture
6) a new camera - the best one I can find
7) an extreme makeover at a fabulous spa – complete with a face lift
8) a wide format printer and scanner
9) A few trips – Italy, Spain, Tahiti, Hawaii, San Diego, Martha’s Vineyard, Florida
10) A slurpy machine of my very own – with at least 3 flavors because I like to mix them
What about you? What would you do?