Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Don't you just love a good sale?

Since the past few days have been all about food, today I'm changing course back to my other obsession...scrapbooking. Or more specificly, scrapbook supplies.
One of my favorite sites for supplies is Down Memory Lane and Jill is having a super sale right now... http://www.downmemorylaneco.com/shop.aspx

Rush on into the DML store and grab up some goodies at awesome prices before they sell out. So far she hasn't sent out her newsletter announcing the sale so its just our secret.... but hurry!



And just because I haven't posted one in a while, heres a picture I took of Ethan this past weekend...
He's growing way too fast.

3 comments:

maria said...

Enabling today, huh? Thanks for the link though...it's always good to know where the sales are. Ethan looks adorable! They grow way too fast! :)

Adrienne said...

A good sale is ALWAYS GOOD!

Reen said...

I have to pass up a good sale, just spent my wad on that new camera and vacation goodies :)

These are darling pics of Ethan! He's as cute as ever!!!