Friday, July 21, 2006

mark the day

Yesterday was my blogs birthday and I thought I would post something to mark the occasion.
I took some time and flipped back through my blog, reading some of the posts from the past year. I kind of got lost in reading it and never did post the birthday post...
This is from my very first post;


This will be a little look into my life and my loved ones. A place for people to catch up with what I'm doing if they would like to. I hope you enjoy, stop by often and feel free to comment at any time :)

and this from Day 2


so here we are on day 2 of the blog ...
still wondering what exactly I will be using this for and what the heck Im
going to talk about that would interest anyone...

I cried as I read my feelings when Justin was going through his Chemo and when he passed away. I felt better again when I read my thanksgiving post, I was surprised to realize how much progress I've made against my new years resolutions, I loved browsing various pictures I'd posted through the year and enjoyed reading the comments from friends I'd met here.

And I realized how much I really enjoy this blog thing :-)

I've never been good about keeping a journal and if not for this blog, so many of my feelings and the events of our lives would have been lost. Im so happy that I started it now and am pleased with what I've gotten out of it.

So heres to another year... and thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

maria said...

Happy blog birthday! Yes, I know what you mean exactly! I love the friends that I've met thanks to my blog. You are most definetely one of them and I'm so grateful for that! You are also responsible for many *happy days* in my life...thanks to this blog! And now, I'm even considering learning how to cook! I'll blog about that experience next week! :)
Thanks so much and happy celebration!

toya said...

first time at your blog, wow, it's a good thing I can link onto other people blogs from different blogs, look what I would have missed, great blog you have here!

Reen said...

One year already?! Wow that went by fast! I sure enjoy your blog, glad you're going to continue it.
Happy Birthday little bloggy :)