Thursday, September 07, 2006

busy week

For being a short week, this past week has been a struggle.
Lots going on at work so that means lots of work to shove into a shortened week....I hate that. Im a zombie at the end of each day and toss and turn all night still thinking about work.

But I was finally able to squeeze in a little bit of scrapbooking to take my mind off work so I'll share that for lack of anything better today. I've been ignoring my poor blog all week.
This is one of the pictures from our recent trip to the beach. Kind of wanted to give this layout a grungy feel.
Im also working on a mini album of the trip...really fun project. I love making mini albums. Hopefully I'll be done with that this week so I'll post it this weekend.

And Im going to vist my daughter this weekend so I made her this cookbook out of a recipe holder from the Target $1 spot

4 comments:

Mo said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!! This turned out soooooo CUTE, Susan!!!! You've inspired me to do something with mine that's sitting in my closet. Thanks! Mo

Reen said...

I LOVE, love the LO! I like the "grungy" look! super cute job on the recipe book. what a great little gift!

Sharon said...

Two things... first I loved that picture of your hubby when you originally posted it... and the layout ROCKS!!!

second... I need one of those little recipe things!!!! yes... gotta go to Target and look...

Cassie said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!!!