Saturday, September 09, 2006

Its Fair time

The fair marks the end of the summer around here. We love going to the fair and summer's not complete until we go. Hot scones and coffee start the morning as we map out what we want to see... Don't ya hate it when people take your picture when your eating? Paul does. Ha!
Then its on to the dairy cows. Aren't they beautiful.? I vow to become a vegetarian every time I see how pretty and timid cows are.
Then there are the sheep...


And the draft horses...man, these guys are HUGE!


Well, thats it for the animal barns...
Next time, fair food! YUMMY!!!!

5 comments:

Suzelle said...

Oh man....fair food rocks. Our is the beginning of Oct. Love the sweet faces of cows too. Those big brown eyes get me every time :) Great pics Susan.

maria said...

Gorgeous pictures!!!

Reen said...

I love the fair! You're making me look forward to going to ours next month. Great pictures!

Cassie said...

Those animals are so beautiful! How can anyone eat that? That scone however looks pretty yummy!

Mo said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE fair food!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed ours this year because we were away. :( Gorgeous animal shots!!! Fun! :) Mo