Sunday, October 01, 2006

what a week!

I had such high hopes of staying caught up with my blog this week then it all fell apart.
Last weekend I got to babysit Ethan which meant lots of new pictures. and I mean lots. How about 110 new pictures!

Then Jenn came to stay with us for a few days. She needed to come home and be pampered for a few days and I love having her home. I love just spending time with her talking and being a Mom for awhile. I miss that so much. Im sad that she lives far away and we can't do this more often. I really miss having my kids around to pamper, cook for, love on and ... well, just be a Mom. She need us and we needed her. She and I went for a walk one afternoon and off the side of the trail I saw this great sideways growing tree...I almost screamed out loud! Its perfect! You have to go stand over there and let me take your picture. So she and Woogie did and I snapped off a few shots. And since she currently has a few scrapes and bruises I was able to wipe them all away with the magic of photoshop. She was thrilled with the results and so was I.


and I've got some really exciting news today (insert tiny squeel of joy here ).... can't share just yet though. drats!

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

Okay....first off...you tease...what's the news ???? :)

Love your daughters and Ethans pics..just terrific !!!!

maria said...

Precious, absolutely precious!

Mo said...

That Ethan!!!!! Boy is he a CUTIE!!!!! FABULOUS pix of your DD too. I'm glad you got to be Mom...you are such an AWESOME one! :) Mo