Monday, November 13, 2006

under construction ...

my house ... and my blog.
things are a mess


I took the plunge and switched my blogger over to the new beta blogger.
All my template changes are now off. I need to fix all of that... but I have to remember how I did it so its not going to get done today.
I think the beta version is much better so it will be worth it eventually. Once I get it done.

and my house is under construction.
A brand new bathroom is in the works.
Fun stuff.
lots of planning
lots of shopping for fixtures
lots of money- yikes!

but it will be worth it when its done

3 comments:

maria said...

Can't wait to see all your new creations around here...remember to take before and after photos, okay? :)

Sharon said...

I want to see pics of your new bathroom too!!! :)

Suzelle said...

I want be in that hammock in your header :)

Can't wait to see pics of your bathroom !!!!