Tuesday, January 16, 2007

10 things...one book and a two page layout

That might actually count as thirteen things.

So anyway, Sophia on 2peas posted a blogging challenge. Its been so long since I've done one and this one looked like something I could do so here goes.
The challenge is to list TEN things that you've done RIGHT lately!
They don't have to be life changing things. Something as simple as cooked a great meal. You can ask someone else, if you have to.
And TEN is the number to go for ...

1- Cleaned and reorganized 4 kitchen cabinets
2- Started a knitting project
3- Completed a 2 page layout thats been on my desk for 2 months
4 - Wrote all my debit card receipts in my checkbook and balanced the account
5 - Journaled my food consistanly on http://www.weightwatchers.com/ and stayed within my point range all week
6 - Downloaded a copy of my camera's manual off the internet and put in a pretty binder, complete with tab dividers - I lost my manual months ago and it was driving me nuts!!!
7- Got a new lens last week and have been practicing taking pictures
8 - remembered to take my vitamins *almost* every day this past week
9 - cleaned my scraptable
10- I've blogged three times in the past week!!!

So, about the book
I picked up this book the other day. The title just made me smile.



I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman is written by the lady who wrote Sleepless In Seattle, You've Got Mail and When Harry met Sally.
Im anxious to start reading this but the knitting, scrapping and new lense are delaying me.


aaaaaannnnnnnddddddd (insert drum roll)
I actually finished this layout that I've been staring at for two months. I stared at it and stared at it...I moved the pictures all over the place...I changed the paper 20 times...and finally started over the other night with a clean scrap table and within 10 minutes had this layed out and was cutting and pasting it down. Funny how things all of a sudden just work when they didnt work before. For me that means set it aside and clear the table...then start over.

and....tonight AMERICAN IDOL starts!!!!!!!!!!! WHOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

maria said...

Gorgeous layout...lovely pictures! And you sound like you were really busy and got quite a bit accomplished! So cool! I've been meaning to e-mail you back about your idea (I saw the link last night). I think it's a fantastic idea!