Sunday, January 14, 2007

a ball of yarn... and a good sale

and a Sunday afternoon. What a wonderful thing :)


One of my goals for 2007 was to get back to knitting. Right now Im a little burnt out on Scrapbooking so now is as good a time as any to pick up these needles and practice, practice, practice. Thats all Im doing right now. Knit some, rip it out and start over. Knit some, rip it out and start over. Until Im happy with the way my stitches look, thats what I'll be doing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and about that sale thing...
OMG if your like me and love a good sale, head over to the DML going out of business sale.
What could be better than 70-80% off scrapbook product????
Just be patient.
Jill's pulling orders as fast as she can and as you can imagine with prices like these, she's swamped!
Hurry and get your order in!!!

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

I am so excited your learning to knit. I am totally hooked on this wonderful hobby. Believe me, I have taken out a lot more than I have knitted....just part of the process ;) Most important...enjoy it !!!

Reen said...

Well, I finally got together with Suz and she's taught me a little bit. I'm at the same point you are though; knit some, rip it out, knit some and rip it out. I just think it takes so much more practice that I realized! We'll get it.

I hear ya on the scrappin' burnout! I've done a few clean and simple layouts lately, I'm just not feelin' the love for it like I was even 6 months ago. I can't figure it out! I so love it too, I'm hoping the fire comes back for it and really hoping it's not another dying hobby of mine!

Liberty's Yarn said...

Knitting! You should come and hang out with us on Wednesday night. Liz and a bunch of us girls knit at the Starbucks on Benson Hill.