Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You decide...

Last weekend we drove down south to visit Jennifer and see her new digs.

She has a roommate in this new place and her roommate (also her long time best friend) has one of those little pug dogs. His name is Sabre and he is a sweet little dog, BUT...................


the dog is seriously the ugliest dog I have ever seen! LOL!!!!
I kid you not, his eyes go in two different directions.
I couldnt tell if he was looking at me or not!


You decide................


Woogie is Jenny English Bulldog...Sabre is the one looking both left and right at the same time!!
She reminds me of that PUG on the movie Men In Black. The one thats an alien.

4 comments:

Suzelle said...

Susan....this is HYSTERICAL !!!

maria said...

Aww, he is kind of cute. In his own weirdy way, LOL.

Hi there! I'm Sharon said...

I do know that people who have pugs love them to pieces, but to me they are the ugliest dogs I've ever seen! And to clean in all those nooks and crannies of the flaps of skin just grosses me out! :P

Hi there! I'm Sharon said...

Whoa! Why does it say "hi there! i'm sharon"??? Oh wait, I know, that's what I put on my blog yesterday, I didn't know it would show up here!!!!! How freaky!!!