Saturday, May 19, 2007

7 random facts about me

I've been tagged by Liberty http://libertysyarn.blogspot.com/

A few simple rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here we go...I'm really very shallow, but I'll do my best to come up with something random. I don't promise it will be entertaining.
  1. I love lotion. I cant stand having dry skin so I have at least 20 bottles of it at all times. Seriously....Two at my desk, two in the car, one in my purse and at least two in just about every room of the house...several in my bedroom. Different scents depending on my mood, some for my feet only, some for hands only...and so on. Its a sickness
  2. I'm ultra sensitive to motion so I get motion sickness very easily. Keeps me away from boats and carnival rides. No big loss in my opinion :)
  3. I've lived in two countries, three different states and 14 different houses in my life...so far.
  4. I resisted going to Hawaii until 2000. I hated that everyone said how beautiful it was, how pretty it was, how blah blah blah it was... and I never wanted to go just for that reason. Notice my stubborn streak? Since I "consented" to go there in 2000 I'm now one of those annoying people that cant stop talking about it and I have been back almost every year since 2000...blah, blah blah :)
  5. This one's going to date me...the first concert I ever went to (without my parents) was Ray Charles and the Supremes
  6. I believe there are cat people and dog people. I'm a dog person. I do like cats, but I'd never have one. I believe if you have a dog it should be an indoor pet. Why have a pet that lives outside? That's not a pet, its just something you feed.
  7. My high School senior party was in Disneyland. We flew down from San Jose at 6 in the evening, had the entire park all to ourselves all night long until 6 in the morning, then flew home. The cost was $40.00 and that included airfare :)
Okay that does it. Thanks Liberty, that was kind of fun.
But I don't know if I know 7 people to tag. If your reading this, then I'm tagging you.
Just leave a comment and let me know who you are so I can feel better that I actually know someone. :) please?
and since I haven't shared any pictures in awhile, here's a few pics from Mothers day.My Mom's getting use to me making her have her picture taken but she has a camera smile she uses in every picture. Im just happy she's letting me take her picture. Here's my daughter Jen, me, Mom and my SIL and another with just me and Jenn. Good thing the sun wasn't out or that metal in my mouth would have blinded you with its glare.





1 comment:

JENNY B said...

ka-ute pics of all your girls Susan! I'll do my tag when I get back from Hawaii--- you should go there sometime-- it's soooo gorgeous!!! haha!!!!