Thursday, May 24, 2007

How to stay on a diet...

when you live with someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word.
How in the world can I stay on a diet when I live with someone who eats like this?



A big ole greasy hamburger with extra cheese and bacon










after polishing off a bowl of clam chowder.

I love how supportive he is of my diet...look at him...doesn't rub it in or anything.
So how can I happily eat my salad with dressing on the side while watching him eat that?




I really was quite happy with my salad, really!
I love a good salad...Shrimp Louie with olives, lemon, hard boiled egg parm cheese and a nice piece of french bread. Dont know why I dont make them at home like this.


But it didn't hurt either that within an hour after eating this, he was wishing he'd skipped the extra grease and gone with the salad too...live and learn: ) Ha! revenge is mine

5 comments:

Maria said...

What a fun post (specially the ending, LOL.) I have to live with someone who eats just like that too. I know your pain. But you are doing the right and healthy thing. Good for you! We need to give each other support on this one :)

Mo said...

ahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Paul is too funny!!!!!! Good Luck, Susan!!! I can see you're gonna need it with such a supportive hubby. LOL!!!!!! But, I know you can do it!!!!

Sue Thomas said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I love this post, Susan! I often feel the same way with Greg so I sure know what you're talking about!

Suzelle said...

This is priceless.....

sharyn said...

hahahahhaahah! I love it!