Tuesday, May 15, 2007

just stuff

Im a blog slacker again. I am.
Just taking a little break from it for awhile.
whats new huh?

Tonight the American Idol gets down to the nitty gritty of the season.
Top 3...
This is when it gets to be a nail bitter because everyone who's left is so deserving.
I should start voting soon I think.
Go Jordin!

What else?
something new I want...
A box of labels. How fun are these?
http://www.seejanework.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=22&idproduct=991
and these
http://www.seejanework.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=22&idproduct=515

heck I love them all
http://www.seejanework.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=22

oh yeah, gotta tell you about Pauls funny comment the other night.
Still has me chuckling whenever I think abut it....it went like this.

I got new pillows for our bed...nice big fluffy ones because I hate when they get all packed down and hard.
Paul likes them hard, but thats tough. Cant have the bed look unbalanced with one side having puffy pillows and the other side having hard flat ones.
So I get new ones a few times a year...what the heck, its only $13.
thats for two. Yep, I buy the pricy ones at costco.
Living large....
anyway, new pillows always take a little bit of time to get use to.
So, Paul doesnt know I've put new pillows on the bed
cause if I tell him he's gonna whine about it.
So, he gets into bed the other night and I turn off the light.
He hasnt said a thing. But Im waiting...
then I hear this quiet voice say

I feel like my head is stuck in a biscuit..............................

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious, Susan!!!!! ROFL!!!


Steph

Liberty's Yarn said...

You've been tagged. Rules on my blog.

The bisquit thing is still cracking me up.

Maria said...

Hi Susan, still haven't had a chance to go to DML! I know, I know, I'm a bum. Yikes, I have been at SIS TV this past week...and it's a really fun place too...have you checked things out there yet? I'll try to stop by at DML soon, promise!!! I finally mailed out Jill's CJ about a week ago (I hope it reached its destination by now.) I absolutely LOVE your new banner with the Fucsia flowers! Just too cool for words. LOVE it!