Monday, June 04, 2007

See this

tennis ball?
It was Elliott's favorite.
You can probably tell that right away.
When we adopted him his old owner brought this ball, his leash and his dinner dish.
His three most important possessions
I couldnt part with any of those three things when we lost Elliott.
I still keep a basket full of his tennis balls in the corner of the living room.
Here's the weird thing...
I keep finding this tennis ball all over the house.
One day it will be in the living room, a week later I find it under the dining room table.
I'm pretty sure Pauls moving it around... I think
I dont really care if he is or not, but it makes me smile every time it shows up somewhere when I least expect it.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Awwwwwww, Susan!!!! Glad it makes you smile! :)

Jill said...

they never quite leave your heart, do they??? Hugs to you!