Friday, October 26, 2007

seriously...

I mean really... why do stores put the Christmas decorations out before Halloween?

It just doesn't seem right to me.
I can only focus on one holiday season at a time.
Otherwise it seems like Thanksgiving totally passes you by and you miss it.
I really like fall so I don't like skipping right over it to Christmas.
My guess is that they're trying to get us to start shopping earlier... but for me it has the opposite effect. I want to dig my heals in and say oh no you don't! You'll not suck me into that yet.

sigh*
but it doesn't work
they always do.

I've started my Christmas shopping. Have you?

We took of Ethan at the park the other day running with his puppy.
how cute is that???

4 comments:

maria said...

I love that picture! So very cute! And yes, I totally know what you mean....I don't want to see Christmas stuff yet! At least until after Halloween & Thanksgiving!

Suzelle said...

That picture is beyond CUTE :)

Reen said...

That picture is ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to see how you scrap that one :) totally cuteness!

Jill said...

ok, that picture melted my heart. Thanks for making me a big ol pile of mush first thing in the morning! Ethan is getting so big...he's got that little boy run instead of the toddler run...awwww!