Wednesday, November 14, 2007

finding the time

To Scrapbook!!!
finally carved out some time last Sunday to do some scrapping.
One of the challenges this month on http://www.downmemorylaneco.com/index.aspx was to scrap a non-person layout.
This is one of the two of them that I did.
The little clear square embellishment thingy at the bottom left is actually a peice of a clear plastic place mat I got at Ikea. I got them to make clear mini album covers...cant beat the price- 4 place mats for something like $1.49. Im attracted to anything clear these days. This is a little piece that I cut off the side when I cut out the album cover. The circle and leaf over the R was inspired by the logo Metropolitan Market uses http://www.metropolitan-market.com/homeA.php I had cut one out of their paper shopping bags awhile ago because I love the look. Finally used it here
I snapped this picture the other morning as I was looking around our family room. Just wanted to document all the stuff that comes along with having a toddler in the house all of a sudden, how I want to remember the caos because I know its only for a short time. Finally got to use a clear overlay that I've had stashed forever. went perfectly with these Scenic Route papers.

2 comments:

Reen said...

I love SR, but never saw this collection before. Very pretty colors, your LO's turned out so nice!

reen

Maria said...

I love, love, love your pages!!!

If I don't get a chance to stop by again before Thursday, I wanted to wish you a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! :)