Sunday, January 27, 2008

I can see clearly now

the hair is gone........
Macie's hair was out of control. Not only is it baby fine and fluffy, it is growing fast!
The past few weeks I've been having to keep her "bangs' up in a rubber band so she can see. I've been getting her prepared for her trip to a groomer and I wasnt at all sure she would sit still for a clipping. Everytime the brush came out, she thought it was time to play and she would not hold still. Worse yet when I tried to clip her nails.
Finally we went to see our local groomer. The vets office said these people had Shih Tzu's themselves so they would be a good choice as Macie's groomer. I wasnt sure how she would act for them, but they took one look at her and agreed a haircut was past due.
They were able to get her in within a few hours and this is how she came home.

Still a little longer under her chin than I wanted, but at least she can see!
They said she was very calm and well behaved. She acted like she'd been going to the groomer on a regular basis, even though this was her very first visit....a good sign since she'll need to go every 4-6 weeks.

6 comments:

Suzelle said...

Oh my gosh...that face !!!! So CUTE Susan :)

Jill said...

she really is a doll!!!!!!! How can you look at that little face and not smile. I love her little bed too. She really is a little princess, isn't she?? :)

Sharon said...

Macie is so cute! You are really making me want a little dog. :) (someday)

Reen said...

She sure cleans up nice! What a sweet lil' doggie!!!

Sue Thomas said...

She is sooooo cute!!! I just want to hold her!!!!!!!

JENNY B said...

Our Macy is a guinea pig but your dog Macie is just as cute! So sweet!