Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Jacks back

yeah!!!!

I'm kicking myself this morning after I read that Jack announced a concert with Dave Matthews at the Kokua Festival in Honolulu Hawaii on Earth Day weekend - April 19th and 20th, 2008 -

We were suppose to be in Hawaii that week and definately could have gone! shoot shoot shoot!!!! We canceled that trip, deciding instead to go to the Grand Canyon this year.

I guess I'll have to get by with just getting his new CD.
(I always want to say "album"... )
Enjoyed this interview/video on Amazon too...always fun to see the behind the scenes making of an album I mean, CD
http://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Through-Static-Jack-Johnson/dp/B000Z0UEU6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1202418252&sr=8-1

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's what you get for cancelling hawaii. Never, ever cancel Hawaii!!!! Love that mug. It made me smile :)