Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If you wait long enough, it will go on sale....

finally!!!

The duvet cover I've been waiting for went on sale at Potterybarn today. I ordered it right away because usually, by the time I have time to look whats on sale, the size I need is sold out. Since I've been waiting for this to go on sale I went online right away this morning and I'm happy to say, NOT THIS TIME! :)

I loved this leaf pattern duvet cover the first time I saw it. I have the quilted throw already, so I've been patiently waiting, and waiting...and waiting.
I plan on accenting the room with just a few little touches of orange, and I found a great throw pillow that's brown silk with just the outline of a green and white leaf .
Now all I need is this furniture...(Paul---hint hint)
For some inexpensive art, I found the most beautiful handmade piece of wrapping paper. Haven't decided if I'm going to frame it, or buy a blank canvas and Modge Podge the paper onto the canvas. Its orange, cream, green and brown floral.
Either way, a new fresh look is on its way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous Susan. Hmmmm, looks like a lovely match to my bedroom walls :) You have fabulous taste and that is sure to look stunning in your room. I agree, it would be extra lovely with that new furniture :)

Cori

Suzelle said...

FUN :)

Anonymous said...

Duvets are like Boone, which give a nice deep sleep. I loved this leaf pattern duvet cover the first time I saw it. You can get more information about duvet which I browsed from the internet may fetch you help.

Tracy said...

Very calming & spa like!! I love the pattern & am crazy about the color!

Mo said...

It's beautiful!!! Enjoy it!

Jill said...

Oh, it's beautiful Susan! It looks so fresh and airy....makes me feel like I'm on vacation! Another vote for new furniture to go along with it!