Tuesday, May 27, 2008

special people

there are some special people in my life.
I meet them for coffee every morning. Sometimes we have lunch together, other days we meet for dessert after the dinner dishes have been done. We meet day after day, night after night.
We have shared our lives, challenged each other, been each others biggest cheerleaders. We have laughed out loud at our jokes and even cried with each other.
When we do not "see" one of them for a few days, we worry. If they take a trip, we miss them.
But these are people I've never met in real life.
These are my internet friends.
And that is why it was so special to have the opportunity to meet these three ladies when we went on vacation last week. Tracy, Irene and Suzelle.
for a few hours, we got to do all the things we do online each day. It was so much fun to sit together and joke, laugh and hug...and it went way too quickly.

It was so much fun and like sitting down with people I have known all my life. The people around us must have thought we were crazy with all the laughing, screaming and jumping up and down when we saw each other for the first time. So much fun!

All I know is that we have to do it again soon! I cant wait...

8 comments:

Suzelle said...

Oh Susan.....LOVE this sweet post !!!!! LOVE you !!!!!!!!!! Great pics :)

Irene kissing that darn monkey is TOOOO much !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great time you guys had!!! I hope you have many more opportunities like that one! Glad your vaca was a good one...Now go and get your words on the walls ;)
Christie

Tracy said...

Susan-What a GIFT you are!!

Jill said...

What a nice post...and so true too! Loved the pics, it looks like such a great time!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous pictures and what a sweet, kind and completely accurate post. So glad you ladies had the chance to meet and that you all had such a wonderful time!

Cori

Maria said...

OMG Susan! This is soooo fun! So glad you guys had a nice time together! AWESOME PICS! :D

Mo said...

Wonderful photos and sentiment as well!!

Reen said...

I'm in tears! That was so sweet what you wrote about us! I miss you even more now! Did we have fun or what?!!

hahahaha!! You guys must not have had any idea I was getting fresh w/ that lil' chip!!!! hahahaha!!

Paul was such a sweetheart to put up w/ all of our shennanagins! I hope we see you all again IRL one day soon.