Thursday, June 05, 2008

Junk mail

be gone.

got ourselves a better shredder last weekend and right now we're right on top of all that junk mail that comes in. That's because its so fun to shred it. We darn near fight over the junk mail these days.
We've always had one, but it cut in strips, it was noisy, ugly and didn't cut credit cards and stuff...in other words it failed miserably as far as shredders go. I didn't like it much so it was hidden away which meant the junk mail stacked up before I would pull the thing out, plug it in and shred a stack.
But no more....
This new baby is kept right handy and ready to shred at a moments notice. Currently it sits in the formal dinning room because a) its handy to where I open the mail & b) we hardly ever go in that room. I may eventually buy a cute wicker hamper or something to stow it inside of or move it into the pantry or something...but right now I'm just happy to see it.

This lovely little contraption takes a pile of this and turns it into a pile of this, in seconds...without hardly making a sound.
no junk mail piling up on the kitchen counter...yessssssssssssssssssss

4 comments:

Mo said...

Oooh, I am in the market for a good shredder. What brand and model is this one?

Anonymous said...

Your post made me laugh :) Glad you are having so much fun with this new toy!

Cori

Suzelle said...

shredders ROCK :)

Tracy said...

That little machine looks like so much fun!! Maybe I'd even look forward to organizing the junk drawer if I got one...