Saturday, July 19, 2008

New ride

I stole these pictures of the car off the dealers site before they pulled it down.
Saves me having to take them myself:)
Noticed quite a difference in buying a car this time....everyone out there is looking for great gas milage and SUV's arent selling quite so fast anymore. We'll still keep our Toyota highlander because it gets pretty good milage, but not as good as this one will.
You know that gas has become a hot commodity when it starts becoming part of the negotiations of purchasing a car. We got a full tank. Haha :)


9 comments:

Reen said...

It's a nice one!! Very pretty!! congratulations on your new ride!!

Sue Thomas said...

Cute car, Susan!!!!!!! Looks dependable enough for a road trip to Minnesota :-)

Denise Gormish said...

It really looks news! Love that color.

Sharon said...

Ohhh... I like! Congrats!

Suzelle said...

Fun, sporty car Susan !!!!

Sue...hee-hee

Anonymous said...

I love the new car smell!!! Looks like you got a great car! Enjoy!
Christie

Mo said...

Congrats on the new car. It's really nice and looks brand spankin' new!

Tracy said...

I love new car smell--I think I am feeling jealous-- DO ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous car Susan.... you and Paul are sure to enjoy many great drives with macie :)

Cori