Monday, July 14, 2008

water logged dog...

Its her first summer, so everything about is new to Macie. One of her new most favorite fun things is when I water the flower pots. The first time I did it I didn't think much about it until I noticed her so interested in the water coming out of the end of my watering bucket.
Last night she was in the yard with me when I turned on the hose...I thought she was going to turn inside out when the water started coming out the end of the sprayer.
Since there was no way she was going to let me water, I finally gave up and layed the hose down on the grass and let her have it.
She tried to bite the water coming out the end of the sprayer. She hopped, skipped and jumped over it, around it and through it. She layed down in the puddles and splashed through them.


and then when she was thoroughly drenched, she was done.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Awwww... how cute!

Suzelle said...

She is so stinkin' CUTE !!!!!

Reen said...

Looks like she may need a long nap after all that excitement! She's so dang cute!

Mo said...

awwww, sososo CUTE!!!!

Tracy said...

What a precious little one you have there Susan...so sweet

Denise Gormish said...

That is so cute! What a great set of photos Susan!

Anonymous said...

Dang se is cute. Thanks for the smiles :)

Cori