Sunday, July 06, 2008

what was I thinking?

Apparently not taking any pictures.
We were so busy talking and laughing, I entirely forgot to take pictures.
It was so much fun to hang out with Sue again last week. The last time we met it was only for about an hour at Applebys. This time I was happy to be able to see her not once, but twice.
I wished I could have taken some time off work so we could go do some site seeing too.

While we were sitting outside gabbing up a storm, Paul came outside to bring us more lemonade. He took a few pictures of us, but by that time it was well past dusk. He ended up just using a flash because he hates to fiddle with manual settings...oh well, at least I got a few pictures as proof that she was really here :-)

It was so fun hanging out with you this time Sue!
You really need to set up a flickr account so we can see all the pictures from your trip...(hint hint)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a great picture, what are you talking about??!!
Great idea Sue... I second that!

Suzelle said...

The 3 of you are ADORABLE !!!!!!

Jill said...

we really do need to hang out more often!!