Monday, August 11, 2008

Red Challenge

Sharon posted a photography challenge this weekend...her challenge was to take pictures of something RED, and post them on our blogs Monday. I thought this would be easy until I actually tried it. I did take three...
Sunday afternoon we took Macie for a walk along the Tacoma waterfront. This fire boat is at the monument for Tacoma firefighters...and an obvious choice for something RED.

and I spotted this row of pretty red pots at the nursery ... complete with fake green plants.

My stash of Red Washington apples for next weeks lunches.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Such beautiful reds! Some of mine are a little not too red. ;)

LisaW said...

I love the boat! I want to visit the water like that some day.

Great job with the reds!

Suzelle said...

COOL beans :)

Mo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your red shots!!!! :)