Friday, August 01, 2008

something I've done very little of lately and sorely missed

a real live layout...a full 12 inches worth!
I just havent done much scrapping at all really, and that's kinda made me a little sad. But with a new puppy in the house demanding my attention, and summertime calling us outdoors...who wants to be inside?
I know once fall rolls around and football is on TV and the fire is in the fireplace, I'll be heading up to my scrap room once again.
But I did get one done, and it felt pretty good

My 8 on the 8th project has been the only thing I've worked on much, but at least it keeps the creativity flowing, even if only at a trickle.
and so glad my July 8 on the 8th page is done before the end of July! Im very proud of that since last month I had three months worth of pictures to get caught up. So, 7 months in the book...yeah me :-)
This has been a really fun project though so its been easy to keep up with. At least I feel like Im scrapping the high points of our life, even it its only a peek. Keeping with the green, orange, black and white color theme I picked for this album



and because space is always an issue with this smaller size album, I decided this month to add a tag which I'll put between the two pages and the back

4 comments:

Suzelle said...

Susan.....these are FABULOUS !!!!!!!

Yea for you, for scrapping !!!!!

Reen said...

Oh I love the tag idea! Cute pages Susan! I'm one month behind you now and I can't believe that it's already August 1st. Boy is the Summer ever flying by.

Sue Thomas said...

Love all of your pages and how fun to see us in your 8 on the 8th spread!!!!!!!

Mo said...

AWESOME! GREAT bright colors! LOVE your July tags too!! I sosososo wish I had started this with you guys.