Friday, August 29, 2008

tagged

I've Been Tagged by Mo
http://www.ramonagreenspan.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules:* If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:

* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 5 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
So, here goes...

--- I'm addicted to lotion. I cant stand my hands feeling dry so I put lotion on constantly. I have lotion in my car, in my purse, in almost every room in the house.

--- I have almost supernatural hearing...I can hear the smallest noise and it drives me nuts trying to figure out whats causing them. But, I cant hear my husband when he mumbles. Im constantly asking him what he said.

--- I get stuck on a favorite CD and listen to it over and over and over, for like...a year or so, before moving on to the next one. I cant have more than one favorite at a time.

--- I cry easily. I cry watching tv, I cry when I get yelled at, I cry at the drop of a hat, sometimes I cry for no reason. I'll see something that reminds me of something that makes me cry. Its a curse.

--- I love to paint. I could repaint inside my house over and over. I love to change things up. My husband says we're loosing square footage because the paint on the walls is getting so thick.

--- I get the hiccups when I eat bread and seem to choke on my food all the time. Not like I cant breath choking, but just the feeling sets off a coughing fit, sometimes at the worst possible time.

---I faint easily and get really really motion sick. I passed out once in my High school history class when they were talking about concentration camps, I've gotten so motion sick at times it lasts for 3-4 hours after Im no longer moving...rides at the fair and boat rides are definitely not my favorite things

Now Im suppose to tag 5 more people...but I dont have that many blogger friends. So, if your reading this, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Thanks for playing, Susan!!!! I have supersonic hearing and am a fainter too. :)