Wednesday, September 17, 2008

in my dreams

someone would build this fireplace and shelves in my living room.
When I saw this magazine on the newsstand I think I just about squealed out loud. This is exactly the picture thats in my head to replace the floor to ceiling brick fireplace I hate so much. At one time I even had my walls painted that same color...just in case someone built me those cabinets and shelves.
Have you ever purchased a magazine just because of the picture on the cover? I do it all the time.
Im such a sucker for a pretty cover



2 comments:

Maria Hammon said...

I'm so there with you on the magazines. Pretty much 90% of the time I'll purchase a magazine because of the pretty cover! :D

Sue Thomas said...

That would be so perfect in your house, Susan!!! Tell Paul to get busy!!!!!