Saturday, October 04, 2008

August 8/8th

September was a super busy month around here. We were able to knock several items off our to-do list-yeah us! But with all the stuff going on in September I had little to no chance of scrapping anything. That means Im two months behind on my 8 on the 8th journal.

This weekend the rain moved in, and so did we. No more working in the yard, at least for this weekend. I took full advantage of that this afternoon and finished my August entry and organized my September entry. I found I had taken lots of pictures in September, but not so many in August. We were suppose to be on vacation in August to the Oregon coast, but we canceled due to rainy weather. Instead we did a few day trips, went to a concert and the weekend farmers market. Paul got me a new sewing machine for my birthday too. I'm pretty sure he had an ulterior motive though...he keeps asking me to alter things for him now...
I took a picture I had taken of one of my flowers and journaled on it before printing. That knocked out two birds with one stone...journaling done and printed off with the picture. Its one of my favorite ways of doing it with this album because of the smaller size.

5 comments:

Suzelle said...

How COOL is this Susan...LOVE it !!!

Love the fallish look of your blog too...FUN :)

Reen said...

So love your August LO! That picture of you and your Macie is adorable! Very nice design on this one. I find myself counting to see if and how you actually used 8 pictures...I know!...I'm a weirdo! but I'm always just impressed at how you manage to fit them into your LO's in such a creative way. So fun!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful, as always. :) You are so talented!

Tracy said...

I counted the photos & other spots up too, Reen....Susan, you are very cleaver! And the pages turned out just beautiful!

Mo said...

Gorgeous, Susan! Your design is fun and colorful and this is really turning out to be one heck of an album. :)