Saturday, October 11, 2008

the color Purple

Sharon has been hosting a weekly blog color challenge, and mostly I havent participated because I hadnt taken any pictures. Now that the final weekly challenge is here, I figure out thats okay to post pictures that you'd taken previously... I know, Im a little bit slow.

The color this week is purple and obviously this tulip picture was taken way back in May during the tulip festival. Acres and acres of beatiful purple
And this one, also from last May of my lilac bush.

And this one from only last week, is one of my week in the life photos

This one, also from last week... my favorite paperweight
Not sure that it looks as purple in this photo as it really is.

and this one actually was from this weekend.... these wont be around much longer with the weather we've been having.

Thats it for me...Thank you for hosting this challenge Sharon! Hopfully we'll do it again sometime. It was really fun looking for specific colors.

6 comments:

Mo said...

OH MY! You take thee most stunning flower shots, Susan! Thank you for coloring my world beautiful purple today. :)

Reen said...

These are so pretty! I love all of your photos!

Sharon said...

I my word! I think I can smell that lilac! It's so beautiful!!

Sue Thomas said...

Love all of your purple photos, Susan!!!!!!!

Suzelle said...

Just beautiful Susan :)

Jill said...

BERAUTIFUL shots, susan! My fav is the lilac....love the composition of that photo!