Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random

Kind of a random post, but a few things on my mind today
first off, this stuff rocks.
and its only available during the holidays. I could only find it at Target last year and they seemed to sell out of it very early, so the other day when I found it at Target again, I stocked up. I need to go back and get more before its gone


and secondly, congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies' and more specificly to Jamie Moyer for winning the world series. It was a sad day when the Mariners traded Jamie to Philly, but I'm so happy he now has a world series win to top off his long career. Jamie Moyer is an amazing role model and is still very active in the Seattle area where he and his wife live and run the Moyer foundation http://www.moyerfoundation.org/ Definitely one of the good guys

4 comments:

Suzelle said...

That Sierra Mist Free with cranberry.....YUM !!!!!!! I *need* some :)

Jill said...

Yay for Jamie Moyer. I was sad to see him leave, but he so deserved a victory like this. Never heard of your Sierra Mist, guess I'll have to check it out!

Sue Thomas said...

I need to find some of that Sierra Mist Free with cranberry!!! I think I know where I'm going over my lunch break today!!!!

Mo said...

As a Braves fan, I'm sorry but I cannot share in your congrats to the Phillies but I will say I am happy for the old man. :)