Saturday, November 08, 2008

September 8th

Im behind again with my 8 on the 8th pages, but finally finished my September 8th layout.
Its been on my scraptable since about mid September because I got so sidetracked with Ali's challenge to document a week in our life.
Because today is the 8th of November, my 8 on the 8th buddy Irene, reminded me to take my pictures. Thank you Reen! You've also reminded me to get back to work and catch up.

September always includes a lot of birthdays for our family.

Jennifer turned 30 this year ( picture #5) and Macie turned 1 ( picture #3) .


Then, my brother Scott (picture #7) turned 43.
Also on the calendar, the fair. September wouldnt be September without a trip to the puyallup fair.
This year we had the surprise of my Moms older brother Lino and his wife Connie come to Washington for a visit. This is the first time they've ever been to Washington, and the first time I had seen them in over 30 years. Paul had never met them before so it was wonderful to see them again and intoduce him to Paul. Neither one of them had changed a bit since the last time I saw them. We promised to make it to California soon to visit them again.

So thats it for September. Another month documented and put in the book.

5 comments:

Reen said...

Very NICE Septmeber LO Susan!! I love the way you used your 8 photos and the tree paper is adorable! Love how fallish it looks. Very sweet!

Stace said...

Great as always

Suzelle said...

Perfect pics snd paper Susan.....LOVE it :)

Mo said...

Really fabulous, Susan. I agree with Suzie...perfect paper and picx. :)

Tracy said...

I love your Sept. pages (that Tree is so cute).
This book is going to be SO amazing, come December!!!