Thursday, December 18, 2008

Macie the red nosed Shih tzu

What can I say?
Couldnt resist this raindeer coat in the Target dollar spot the other day. It even has jingle bells on it :-)

She actually doesnt hate it, much ... as long as I leave the hat part down.

Because it keeps covering her eyes and she cant see....its kinda mean to watch her walk around bumping into things. But not enough to make us stop. I think she's getting use to us doing this to her now because she just sits really still now when she sees me getting ready to put something on her, as if to say ... get on with it, have your fun, hurry up!

5 comments:

JENNY B said...

ahhh-- so funny! Macie is such a cutie! My dogs would have it ripped off and apart in about 10 seconds!

Tracy said...

Your reindeer is Soooo cute!

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh!! Those pictures made me laugh! Such a cute doggie. :)

Suzelle said...

cuteness :)

melodee Langworthy said...

Oh my gosh Suan...she is the CUTEST!!!!!