Sunday, January 04, 2009

9 on the 9th for 2009

A new year and a new monthly album is all ready to go. This years will be 9 photos per month instead of last years 8, and Im using a 9X9 size album to make it easier to use a little bit larger photos.
I've got my front and back covers done, the first page and the monthly pages all ready to go.
For this years album I picked red, brown and cream as the color scheme which I will carry through the year.
For the front and back I covered cardboard that I recycled from a cereal box. I've cut 9X9 pages out of cardstock in brown, red or cream for the interior pages already too, something I did month by month last year. Im feeling more prepared than I was last year when I started.

8 comments:

Reen said...

purdee!!! and such a lovely color scheme!

Denise Gormish said...

So pretty Susan! You have a great cover and you are already to go! You are my hero and inspiration for being so prepared!

Suzelle said...

Oh Susan.....this is so GOOD !!! I LOVE it !!

Jill said...

Such a beautiful color combination and design cover! Love that opening page too. You are off to an awesome start. I see another treasure in the making....

Tracy said...

It's Wonderful!

Sue Thomas said...

What a beautiful start, Susan!!!!!!

Lori Gentile said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous, Susan!

JENNY B said...

this is so gorgeous Susan! You have totally inspired me to do this project too!!! If you don't mind, I'm going to do a cover page similar to yours-- fab idea!