Sunday, January 25, 2009

less is more

more room....and less paper.
Much less.

Does everyone have a stash of useless paper like this?
I sure hope so. Hopefully Im not the only one that's a pack rat like this. I just hate sorting through old paperwork to see what can now be tossed. So I stick it here....




I spent a lot of time this weekend sorting and shredding. I set Paul up at the shredder and I just kept digging and digging until it was down to only the last three years. We filled up the bag in the shredder twice this weekend and had to stop several times because the poor thing was overheated.
Thats way too much paper. It feels good to clear out the unnecessary.
I have a file cabinet to attack next.

A few weeks ago we went to my companies holiday party. We weren't sure if we were going to go or not, but in the end we went and had a blast.
Tracy's been asking, so here's a pic of the pepto bismal pink shoes. I was looking for something to spunk up my little black dress and these and a pink bangle bracelet worked out perfectly.


They had a professional photographer taking pictures at the party, and we're suppose to get those pictures next week. Im hoping ours comes out...we just dont have enough pictures of the two of us.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE THE SHOES, Deary!!! Way to go...and if I remember correctly, you got them at a bargain to top it all off...Too FUN! And, I hope you get to wear them again sometime.

Suzelle said...

Those shoes are CUTE Susan :)

Happy shredding.....

Mo said...

LOVE them! They are so cute and worth every bit of pain you had to endure. ;)

...tom... said...

...

Hmmm. Those shoes look a bit more red than the pepto I remember. Maybe the cherry pepto...

And yes, most couples have too few pictures of themselves together...


...tom...
' who is hesitant to start digging through our stack of 'useless paper'...'

Jill said...

very cute shoes! Sorry to hear they're not comfy. Sometimes it hurts to be cute!!!!!