Tuesday, February 03, 2009

one or two...

If you wear glasses or contacts, you've gone to the doctor and played this game before.

Its were your shown an image, then another and asked which one is better...one or two.

Im looking to spruce up my spring and summer wordrobe...(hey, I can hope for spring!) and I think I'll try again to add some ballet flats. I say try again because I've tried ballet flats before and I just feel it comes across as looking like too young of a fashion statement, for me.
So, Im looking for something with a little bit more maturity to them, something appropriate for wearing in the office, something fun to wear with jeans or summer skirts and something comfortable.
Im also really into anything grey right now so,
One...




http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7453652/color/401
or two?
http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7491201/color/1084
One....

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/50239715/c/200.html
or two?

http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7450473/color/138197
All are in the same general price range.
And feel free to say neither if Im totally off base here. Im asking for fashion advice so obviously I have no sense of what looks good or not.
My gut feeling is that two is better from the first group and one and two in the second group are equal as far as maturity level goes.
what do you think?

7 comments:

Mo said...

The first pair ROCK! I love them. Super cute details. Get them!!!!!!!!

Reen said...

I love the first pair! those are just my type of style though, so you have to go with what fits your style. BTW, where did you find those, I have the perfect purse for them that I bought today at kohl's...steal at $17 bucks!

Susan said...

I added the links Irene...all were from the Zappos site

e said...

1st and 3rd are my favs. :)

Suzelle said...

I am with Elizabeth...the 1st and 3rd are my faves....FUN Susan !!

Jill said...

I like the first pair in each set! ok, I've heard about that site before....now I HAVE to check it out. The first pair is my very favorite of all 4!

Sue Thomas said...

Another vote for the first pair from each group!